WATCH OVERVIEW VIDEO
https://offerlogix.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/500x281.png 281 500 Toni Loughlin http://offerlogix.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OfferLogix-logo-large.png Toni Loughlin2023-05-08 14:03:392023-05-08 14:51:45The 80/20 Rule & Software Development
The 80/20 Rule & Software Development
The 80/20 Rule is golden: focus on your 20% and let those whose expertise is the other 80% take the reins. Outsource to a partner who aligns with and can fulfill your promises to your end-users to ultimately provide the best customer experience.